There are three main types of weed: Indica, Sativa, and hybrid. Indica is a heavy sedative that can be used to treat anxiety or insomnia. It also helps relieve pain and stimulates appetite. Sativa is energizing and has been shown to improve moods, creativity, focus, sex drive, and appetite! Hybrid strains are the most popular type of cannabis in the United States; they’re known for their balanced effects that provide both cerebral energy (Sativa) with soothing relaxation (indica).
– Types of Weed include Indica, Sativa, Hybrid.
– Types of Weed include CBD oil and CBD products.
– Types of weed are typically divided into two major categories: Indica and Sativa.
– The difference between the types is in how they affect your body – what you will feel when using them for medical or recreational purposes. You can read more about this in the Types of Weed section.
– While not an actual type, CBD oil is also a very popular product used to treat many different ailments and disorders.